Pages

Saturday 17 May 2014

Sewing Buzz- online sewing club!

I am currently trying to promote my sewing club- which is starting on 6th June in Hazelmere Community Centre (incase you were wondering!) - and I was thinking that it would be so great if people on Twitter etc from different parts of the country and world could get to it...and then it came to me: start an online sewing club! So obvious! 

This way, people that are busily sewing at home can upload pics of what they're working on, fabric they've just indulged in, tips they've just discovered or questions they need answering and they'll be a huge community ready to help/ cheer / answer/ give advise/ drool over at any time of the day or night! Can you imagine it? Amazing!

Well, it's so simple, just tweet whatever you like, that's slightly related to sewing, and use the #sewingbuzz. 

I obviously can't be online 24/7...although I'm never far from my phone! But I'll check in often and let you know when I'll be online for a while. (Usually after 7pm when the kiddies are asleeping!) but someone will be there, that's the beauty of the twitter community! 

So please use #sewingbuzz, retweet my post so lots of lovely sewers get involved, the more the merrier! 

Happy Sewing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment