Pages

Sunday 11 May 2014

NEW Sewing Club: Come and join The Sewing Buzz!






Why come to The Sewing Buzz; sewing club?

  • You're like me and love sewing but haven't got any time or space to sew at home;
  • You've just started sewing and want some tips from experienced sewers;
  • You want to start sewing but don't know where to start.
  • You want to sew while you chat, eat biscuits and drink tea.

I'm a qualified textiles teacher who loves sewing and I want a dedicated time to sew each week while meeting other local crafters!

Please bring along the project you're working on at the moment, it could be anything from a dress for your daughter, a quilt, cross stitch, crochet or even knitting! Bring your own sewing machine and equipment if you have it and  I will have my sewing machine and equipment ready for you to use as well as my scraps stash!

If you just want to stay for 1 hour, just pay £3.  If you like it and want to come every week pay £30 for 6 weeks; get one week free!

If you have a baby, bring them along! (crawlers might be difficult, but if they'll stay put and be happy while you sew, great!)

Please contact me to let me know you are coming and ask any questions:
Rosie Maynard:  07583374595.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment